This year’s Procession route begins on Grande south of Speedway, proceeds south to St Marys, where it turns left toward Bonita Ave. On Bonita, it turns south and proceeds to Congress Street and the Finale grounds.
Do not try to park at the gathering point (Grande & Speedway) of the Procession. On street parking will not be available in the local neighborhoods. Please be gracious of the hospitality your neighbors and respectful of their privacy and property.
SunTran will be running a special express route from Ronstadt directly to the Procession starting point. Route 22 is providing additional service to the starting point from 4-7 PM. And participants can take Sun Link from the Mercado District back to the downtown area until 10:30 PM. Details: http://ow.ly/zltx50jyfZc
If you plan to ride the Sun Link Streetcar and SunTran, we strongly suggest purchasing your pass online ahead of time. If you don’t have a pass, get a $4 24-hour pass at one of the streetcar stops and that will allow you on both the bus or the streetcar. To avoid congestion at the ticket kiosks, purchase your passes in advance.
Uber and Lyft pickups:
Station One: Corner of Grande ave. and Congress St.
Station Two: (Caterpillar Cul de Sac) Cushing St between Freeway and Avenida del Convento
Downtown has thousands of parking spaces.
City Parking Garages include:
- Plaza Centro located at 345 E. Congress
- Depot Plaza located at 45 N. 5th Ave
- Main Library located at 101 N. Stone (entrance off of Alameda St.)
- City / State located at 498 W. Congress
- La Entrada (Water) located at 310 W. Alameda
- Wells Fargo Garage at 35 E. Alameda St. (closes at 9PM)
- El Presidio Parking Garage 165 W W Alameda St, Tucson, AZ 85701 Over 500 spaces and $5 Event Special 2pm- midnight
City Parking Lots include:
- Catalina Lot, Franklin Lot, Paseo Redondo Lot, Toole Lot and City Hall South Lot
Other Parking Options
Depending on your plans, other parking options may require you to walk the Procession route twice—once from your car and once for the Procession.
Parking is limited at the start point of the Procession, but there is plenty available at the end point! The cluster of garages and large lots on the east side of I-10 and Congress can accommodate quite a few cars.
There are a few large lots around the gathering point and several along St. Marys and the Freeway.